Banking 24 hours a day FREE!!
In Touch is your connection to Mountain West Bank, Division of Glacier Bank, giving you immediate access to the information you need most often. With In Touch, you can quickly and easily:
- Make account balance inquiries.
- Determine most recent transactions on your account.
- Verify deposits as well as other electronic funds or ATM transactions.
- Transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments.
Using In Touch and Main Menu
Using In Touch
Before using Mountain West Bank, Division of Glacier Bank's, In Touch, please make sure you have your account number(s) handy. It appears at the top right corner of your statement or the bottom of your check. You will also need your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access InTouch. The first time you call, your PIN will be your social security number. You will be prompted to change your PIN to a more meaningful, private personal identification number for future access.
- First, call 666-0728 if you are calling from the Kootenai County area, or dial 1-800-641-5428 from any touch tone phone.
- Please wait for the greeting, then follow the simple instructions given to you. You will be offered a series of menu options. To access these selections from the Opening Menu, simply press the corresponding number(s) on your touch-tone phone.
- You may press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
Checking or Money Market Information
Certificates of deposit and individual retirement accounts
Place stop payment of a check
Report lost or stolen ATM/Debit Card
Transfer to Mountain West, Division of Glacier Bank's, customer service
# Terminate call