Mountain West Bank
Division of Glacier Bank
PO Box 1059
Coeur d' Alene, ID 83816-1059
VISA® Business Debit Card At A Glance
What it is.
The Mountain West Bank, Division of Glacier Bank, Visa® Business debit card gives business account holders and authorized employees access to funds in their business checking accounts. When cardholders use the card to make purchases anywhere Visa® Cards are accepted, the amount is automatically deducted from the primary business checking account.
What it does.
It gives businesses and their employees significant advantages in terms of convenience and acceptance compared to traditional business checks. Instead of carrying a bulky business checkbook, the Visa® Business Debit Card can be easily carried in a wallet, where it is readily available. The Mountain West Bank, Division of Glacier Bank, Visa® Business Debit Card is accepted for business purchases - without delay.
Where it can be used.
The Visa® Business Debit Card is accepted wherever Visa® Cards are accepted - at more than 15 million worldwide locations, including most online merchants.
How cash can be obtained.
As an option, use your Mountain West Bank, Division of Glacier Bank, Business Debit Card to get cash at over 80 ATMs in Washington, Idaho, and Utah, or wherever you see the STAR® logo worldwide. (ATM access will allow employee/cardholders to see deposit account balances printed on most ATM receipts.)
Why business owners want a Business Visa® Debit Card.
- More convenient to carry than a business checkbook.
- Saves time at the point of purchase (i.e. gas pumps, office supply stores, vendors, suppliers and restaurants).
- Accepted at more places than traditional business checks.
- Keeps business and personal expenses separate. You receive a detailed description of every card purchase/cash withdrawal from ATMs on your monthly business checking statement.
Visa® Debit Cards - the convenience of a checking account without having to write checks! Apply today!
Mountain West Bank Visa®
Fraud Protection Text Alerts
Debit Card Guard™
If you have a Mountain West Bank Business Visa® debit card, you can enroll in our new Debit Card Guard™ anti-fraud text alert notification service that sends transaction alerts directly to your mobile phone or other SMS-enabled device.
If you receive a text about a transaction that you think is fraudulent, you can reply immediately and your card will be blocked from further criminal activity.
This added layer of security enables fraudulent activity to be identified and stopped immediately which significantly reduces the likelihood that subsequent unauthorized transactions will occur.
Here's an example of an alert:
Guardian Alert on card 1234 at XYZ Store for $500.00. Reply AA1234NO if unauthorized. Reply STOP to cancel alerts.
If you receive this message and the purchase is legitimate, do nothing. If the purchase is fraud, reply "A1234NO" and your card will be blocked. This service can be cancelled anytime by replying with the message "STOP". *
- Enrollment enables the service for one year.
- Prior to expiration, you will be notified and will be able to text a reply to renew.
- Changing mobile service providers may require you to re-enroll your mobile device.
- The cell phone or mobile device must have the ability to send and receive text messages and the use of "short codes" must not be blocked.
- You are responsible for any text messaging fees from your phone or tablet service carrier. Message and data rates may apply.
Enroll for this valuable service today