When you need extra cash for whatever reason, we can set up a personal loan for you. Collateral for these types of loans can be Mountain West Bank, Division of Glacier Bank, certificates of deposit, real estate, and other personal property. Mountain West Bank, Division of Glacier Bank, home equity loan or line of credit is available to help you. Purchase or refinance a new or used vehicle including cars, trucks, pickups, sport utility vehicles, recreational vehicles, and more.
Lot Financing Program
Mountain West Bank, Division of Glacier Bank, has a special lot financing program designed for those who want to buy a lot with plans to build a home for personal use in the near future. The program has an interest-only feature which allows you to prepare for construction.
These loans are set up to provide simple, cost-effective financing for lot purchases.
Home Equity Lines of Credit and Loans
Here are the advantages of a Home Equity Line of Credit:
- A revolving line of credit is approved for a maximum amount and can be used and repaid repeatedly — Funds are available whenever you need them without going through the loan approval process over and over.
Funds are accessed by check. — Easy access to cash when needed. You don't need to contact the bank each time you want to make a draw against the loan. Use Online Banking to deposit funds into checking or savings account and make loan payments.
- Interest assessed on the outstanding balance — Interest is charged only on the actual amount advanced. You save money on this account compared to a conventional loan.
- Lower rate than most other consumer loans, so you save money. Variable rates as well as fixed rates for various time periods are available. Balloon payment will often result. Offer of credit is subject to credit approval.
- Interest paid may be tax deductible (check with your tax advisor)
- Once established, your home equity line of credit is there when you need it to use over and over again — You can improve your home, consolidate personal obligations and make major purchases like a new car, pay tuition or fund important investments.
If you need it, want it, desire it, or dream it, we want to help you get it!!
Ready Cash Line of Credit
Maintain your impressive financial standing even if you accidentally overdraw your account.
It's FREE and easy to apply for a Ready Cash Line of Credit.
Click here to apply now Ready Cash Line of Credit Application.
Why apply? Because it has the following benefits:
- Revolving line of credit
- Payment is due only when there is a balance on the line of credit
- Line of credit may be paid down to zero at any time without a prepayment penalty
- Peace of mind
- Easy to use
Please contact us, 1(800) 641-5401, so you can say YES to yourself today!
Click here to use our new easy to use Online calculators, to help you solve some common financial problems. If you find these calculators useful, be sure to bookmark this page or suggest it as a link to your favorite home page or search engine.
College Planning Guide - a link to Financial Resources
Scholarships and other financial aid resources
FREE Federal Student Aid Application Form