Your personal loan solution is closer than you think.
When you need extra cash for whatever reason, we can set up a personal loan for you. Collateral for these types of loans can be Mountain West Bank, Division of Glacier Bank, certificates of deposit, real estate, and other personal property. Mountain West Bank, Division of Glacier Bank, home equity loan or line of credit is available to help you. Purchase or refinance a new or used vehicle including cars, trucks, pickups, sport utility vehicles, recreational vehicles, and more.
Home Equity Lines of Credit
Advantages of a Home Equity Line of Credit:
- A revolving line of credit is approved for a maximum amount and can be used and repaid repeatedly — Funds are available whenever you need them without going through the loan approval process over and over.
Funds are accessed by check. — Easy access to cash when needed. You don't need to contact the bank each time you want to make a draw against the loan. Use Online Banking to deposit funds into checking or savings account and make loan payments.
- Interest assessed on the outstanding balance — Interest is charged only on the actual amount advanced, typically resulting in lower monthly payments compared to a conventional loan with a principle and interest payment.
- Rates are typically lower than most other consumer loan products, so you save money. Variable rates as well as fixed rates for various time periods are available. Balloon payment will often result at loan maturity. Offer of credit is subject to credit approval.
- Interest paid may be tax deductible (check with your tax advisor)
- Once established, your home equity line of credit is there when you need it to use over and over again — You can improve your home, consolidate personal obligations and make major purchases like a new car, or fund important investments.
- We offer Home Equity Lines of Credit on rental properties
If you need it, want it, desire it, or dream it, we want to help you get it!
Lot Financing Program
Mountain West Bank, Division of Glacier Bank, has a special lot financing program designed for those who want to buy a lot with plans to build a home for personal use in the near future. The program has an interest-only feature which allows you to prepare for construction.
These loans are set up to provide simple, cost-effective financing for lot purchases.
Ready Cash Line of Credit
It's FREE and easy to apply for a Ready Cash Line of Credit.
Why apply? Because it has the following benefits:
- Revolving line of credit
- Payment is due only when there is a balance on the line of credit
- Line of credit may be paid down to zero at any time without a prepayment penalty
- Peace of mind
- Easy to use