Paycheck Protection Program
How To Apply
- Completed PPP Borrower Application Form. Please follow the instructions on each section of the application, answer all questions, and initial and sign where instructed. Note: the bank must account for at least 90% of total ownership.
- Completed PPP Loan Disclosure Form signed by the authorized representative(s) of applicant and every individual with 20% or more ownership in the business applying for the loan.
- Entity documents if we don’t already have these on file for you (Articles, By-laws, and/or Operating Agreement)
Identification for authorized officers signing loan documents (scanned copy, front and back of U.S. driver’s license or state ID with issued and expiration dates; passport; or military ID)
- Cell phone number and email address for each 20% or more owner of the applicant business for us to use when sending loan documents securely for e-Signature.
- Payroll documentation and calculations used to support and verify the requested loan amount1.
- Documentation of any funds received in the form of an Economic Injury Disaster Loan since January 31, 2020.
Documentation of the number of employees, if any, as of February 15, 2020. If not provided in the items requested above.
2019 Annual Gross Revenues for the applicant business
1 Documentation of payroll costs may consist of the following: (1) Payroll tax filings, such as quarterly Form 941s and Form 940 for 2019, Form W-3 for 2019 OR Payroll processor records for 2019 and the first quarter of 2020; (2) For applicants that are Sole Proprietors or Independent Contractors, 2019 tax return including Schedule C, documentation of payments to or income that is similar to wage, commission, income, net earnings from self-employment or similar compensation for 2019 (3) Documentation of compensation to any individual employee (a) in excess of an annual salary of $100,000, prorated as necessary, or (b) whose principal place of residence is outside the United States.